Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

it begins...finally!

Today, March 25th, 2020. the project that I've been talking about doing since at least 2015 has finally begun. It's actually a two-fold project. I'm going to be scanning the covers of my entire collection, and finally reading my entire collection! I don't know exactly how many books I've got but have not read, but it's a lot. In the mid-1990s I was given a collection of over 500 Marvel and Independent comics that I've never read...and haven't even seen since 2002. My aim is to change that.

This is not going to be a quick project. Scanning is fairly quick, but reading them takes more time. I do not know how long it will be before I finish, but there's no time limit.

I'm also going to be trying to find which issue of the Dark Horse Star Wars comics I have a letter in. I don't remember which title or what year it was...I'm going to have to check every single letter page until I find it!

I will have more info on this project as it develops, I just wanted to get this commemorated in a post on the actual day I began...

No comments:

Post a Comment