Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Reading List 8/26/2016

It was a fairly light day for me to read comics- only 4 of them. I started the month of March 2011, which all (mostly) have a white cover theme with just the main characters shown.

Justice Society of America #47. JSA is always my first read of the month. I'm a huge JSA fan and in fact when I learned on the day of the New 52's announcement that there was no JSA, I knew I was done, right then and there.
JSA All-Stars #14. Never as good as the title it spun out of, it is always my second read of the month anyway.
Starman/Congorilla #1. A one shot. Ties directly into JLA.
DC Universe: Legacies #9. I love this series. Takes a look at the entire history of the DC Universe, IN continuity.

A light day of reading, but all excellent comics. JSA is always a favorite, and Legacies is one of my all-time favorite mini-series. Any day I read either of them is a highlight, and here both in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment